𝑺𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝑴𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒔 is a traditional watermelon scent mixed with pink grapefruit. This aroma is complete with sprinkles of sweet honeydew and lemongrass notes. This scent is a bit nostalgic for us. When we first started obsessing over candles, my kids would always buy me watermelon candles for Mother's Day. Now every time I smell watermelons, I think of the thoughtfulness of my kids.
𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 ~ 𝐅𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐲
Small Jar: net weight 6oz
Medium Jar: net weight 9oz
Can: net weight 6oz
Wax Melt: net weight 2.65oz
- Make sure you allow your candle's melt pool to reach the side of the jar on every burn. Otherwise, tunneling in your candle will occur.
- Always trim your wicks to 1/4” before burning. This will make your candle last longer, ensure a safe flame-height, and will prevent any blackening of the jars. Do NOT burn a candle all of the way down. You should discard when there is only ½” wax left in container. If you ignore this tip, you risk your candle exploding due to candle container over heating.
- Never leave candles unattended or burn them for more than 4 hours at a time. Never burn a candle near anything that can catch fire. Always keep burning candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Never extinguish candles with water. If you candle comes in contact with water, discard immediately! Do NOT light this candle again.
- Be very careful if using candles during a power outage. Never use a candle over night as a night light.