𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑳𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 has been a way of expression for decades, and apparently, it is still a thing! It was the moment I found a handwritten love letter in TriniB's backpack that I knew one of our candles would tell this story. Every time I tell this story to someone, she blushes and hides her face.
Truth is, I'm pretty sure everyone has written a love letter before! The perfect love letter has to be vulnerable. You are allowing someone to peek into your heart with hopes of them feeling the same way.
Everything about this candle is inspired by TriniB. She handpicked and mixed this to perfection. This candle reminds me of a playful and uncomplicated love. Trini illustrated it best in her love letter, "I like you and I hope you like me too!"
𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑳𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 is such a luxurious scent. The heart of this aroma is sugary dark plums and amber. These two notes combined give a very warm + rich vibe. There are also notes of freesia + and musk, which adds a light earthy dimension. This fragrance is also infused with natural essential oils (cedar, bergamot, and clary sage).
Small Jar: net weight 6oz
Medium Jar: net weight 9.15oz
Can: net weight 6.15oz
Wax Melt: net weight 2.65oz
- Make sure you allow your candle's melt pool to reach the side of the jar on every burn. Otherwise, tunneling in your candle will occur.
- Always trim your wicks to 1/4” before burning. This will make your candle last longer, ensure a safe flame-height, and will prevent any blackening of the jars. Do NOT burn a candle all of the way down. You should discard when there is only ½” wax left in container. If you ignore this tip, you risk your candle exploding due to candle container over heating.
- Never leave candles unattended or burn them for more than 4 hours at a time. Never burn a candle near anything that can catch fire. Always keep burning candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Never extinguish candles with water. If you candle comes in contact with water, discard immediately! Do NOT light this candle again.
- Be very careful if using candles during a power outage. Never use a candle over night as a night light.