𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑴𝒆 consists of top notes of earthy Sandalwood and luscious Rose. The combination is so captivating we have trouble finding the words to describe the aroma adequately. It's kind of like when you fell in love for the first time and you were on cloud nine. It's divine!
Sandalwood is popular in aromatherapy to promote stress and anxiety relief by relaxing the central nervous system. Because of this, it is a great aid in meditation. Roses are known for romance, but very few people are aware of the stress-relieving, anxiety-fighting, and body-relaxing properties of its aroma. There's a reason being the roses, wink wink!
Our 𝑨𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒚 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒕 can be used as a pillow spray, on linens, as an air freshener in any space, and can also be used to mist your bath for extra relaxation. With our concentrated formula, you'll only need two sprays to enjoy all its glory. The flexibility of our spray is endless, so get your mist on!
Small Jar: net weight 6oz
Medium Jar: net weight 9oz
Can: net weight 6oz
Wax Melt: net weight 2.65oz
Aromatherapy Mist: 4oz
- Make sure you allow your candle's melt pool to reach the side of the jar on every burn. Otherwise, tunneling in your candle will occur.
- Always trim your wicks to 1/4” before burning. This will make your candle last longer, ensure a safe flame-height, and will prevent any blackening of the jars. Do NOT burn a candle all of the way down. You should discard when there is only ½” wax left in container. If you ignore this tip, you risk your candle exploding due to candle container over heating.
- Never leave candles unattended or burn them for more than 4 hours at a time. Never burn a candle near anything that can catch fire. Always keep burning candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Never extinguish candles with water. If you candle comes in contact with water, discard immediately! Do NOT light this candle again.
- Be very careful if using candles during a power outage. Never use a candle over night as a night light.