Tealight Wax Melt Burner Set
Burn your wax melts or essential oils using this ceramic burner! This burner is made out of top-quality porcelain, and the candle spoon makes it easy to pull the tealight candle in or out. The cut-out pattern allows for an artful appeal thought your space when lit.
This set also includes (4) tea light candles.
When burning essential oils:
Fill 2/3 of the bowl with water before use. Then, add a few drops of your favorite essential oil. Put tealight candle in the candle spoon, light candle, then insert candle spoon into the hollowed-out opening.
When burning wax melts:
Add 1-2 cubes of wax to the bowl. No water is necessary. Put tealight candle in the candle spoon, light candle, then insert candle spoon into the hollowed-out opening.
- Make sure you allow your candle's melt pool to reach the side of the jar on every burn. Otherwise, tunneling in your candle will occur.
- Always trim your wicks to 1/4” before burning. This will make your candle last longer, ensure a safe flame-height, and will prevent any blackening of the jars. Do NOT burn a candle all of the way down. You should discard when there is only ½” wax left in container. If you ignore this tip, you risk your candle exploding due to candle container over heating.
- Never leave candles unattended or burn them for more than 4 hours at a time. Never burn a candle near anything that can catch fire. Always keep burning candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Never extinguish candles with water. If you candle comes in contact with water, discard immediately! Do NOT light this candle again.
- Be very careful if using candles during a power outage. Never use a candle over night as a night light.