Our 𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑪𝒂𝒌𝒆 candle is to celebrate TriniB’s 7th Birthday! As you may know, TriniB loves all things sweet, so she is excited to debut her creation to you all. This candle has sprinkles adhered to the jar to create this festive look. The aroma is self explanatory! We all know what a birthday cake smells like so beware you may just want a slice after lighting this beauty.
It's a perfect scent for people who love sweet-smelling candles.
Small Jar: net weight 6oz
Medium Jar: net weight 9oz
Can: net weight 6oz
Wax Melt: net weight 2.65oz
- Make sure you allow your candle's melt pool to reach the side of the jar on every burn. Otherwise, tunneling in your candle will occur.
- Always trim your wicks to 1/4” before burning. This will make your candle last longer, ensure a safe flame-height, and will prevent any blackening of the jars. Do NOT burn a candle all of the way down. You should discard when there is only ½” wax left in container. If you ignore this tip, you risk your candle exploding due to candle container over heating.
- Never leave candles unattended or burn them for more than 4 hours at a time. Never burn a candle near anything that can catch fire. Always keep burning candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Never extinguish candles with water. If you candle comes in contact with water, discard immediately! Do NOT light this candle again.
- Be very careful if using candles during a power outage. Never use a candle over night as a night light.